First of all, I'd like to thank Kim from Think Live Love (Check out her blog! She is an AMAZING writer!), for nominating me for this award! This is so exciting, and i am honored to be nominated! :)
"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."
11 Facts About Me:
1. I have an obsession with The Sims 3! I have every expansion pack for it,and 3 stuff packs.
2. I'm honestly not that much into pop music, I love harder rock music. But I do listen to some pop songs once in a while.
3. I will fight for the things I believe in.
4. I'm not afraid to wear a bold make-up look anywhere, including school.
5. I am easily amused by weird, random things.
6. I love putting outfits together, and doing my hair and make-up to suit the outfit how I see best.
7. Sometimes I am genuinely interested in the things I learn in school.
8. I can be super shy sometimes, even online.
9. I wear hair extensions almost everyday.
10. I am a senior in high school,and I actually slightly don't want to leave my school.
11. I am an only child.
1. Favorite YouTuber?
I love taliajoy18, Talia is a 13-year-old girl fighting cancer, but that doesn't bring her down! I admire her positive outlook on life, and her fun personality. She also an AMAZING make-up artist.
2. Favorite Food?
I love pasta!
3. Drugstore (Boots or Superdrug) vs. High-End?
I would love to try some High-End products, but it's a bit to expensive for me, so I'll go with drugstore :) We don't have Boots or Superdrug where I live, but I love to go to Rite-Aid, and also big retailers like Walmart and Target.
4. Comfortable or Trendy
Trendy, but comfortable when I'm at home :)
5. What is the best DIY you have seen?
I love MacBarbie07's DIY on how to renovate your old tops. This is such a great idea and I want to try it sometime!
6. Favorite school subject?
I am loving my art class right now! I am in textiles and I'm loving learning how to sew and stitch. When it comes to more academic classes I enjoy English classes. I loved Compositions last year because of the creative writing, and I actually liked Speech last semester as well.
7. Favorite High Street Store?
We don't really refer to them as High Street stores in America, but if I am using the term correctly my favorite High Street store would be Deb's :)
8. iPhone, Blackberry, or other?
9. Do you have a messy or tidy room?
I'm going to be honest, I try to keep my room tidy, but it can get a little messy.
10. Are you a procrastinator?
I can be, I'm trying to break that habit though, LOL. :)
11. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Creative, Bold, Unique
-Lindsey from Lindsey's Thoughtful Thoughts
I love reading their blogs, they are so much fun and they have so many great posts!
My 11 Questions:
1. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
2. Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?
3. Bright colored eye-shadow, or neutral colors?
4. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
5. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
6. What book are you currently reading? Or do you not enjoy reading that much?
7. Favorite season?
8. Casual or dressy outfits?
9. What is a pet peeve of yours?
10. Heels or flats?
11. Do you like to take risks or play it safe?