Sunday, April 7, 2013

Yummy Treats: Nutella Lava Brownies (In A Mug)

I'm not really one to use the stove very often, as I'm somewhat afraid I'll burn the house down, LOL. Cooking with the stove also just seems to take forever. I prefer to use the microwave because it's quicker, and a little safer for me, haha! I've always known the microwave could heat up a frozen dinner, or warm up other foods, but I never knew that there were actual recipes for the microwave. Until my cooking class had us find and prepare a microwave recipe that we found online. OMG! Recipes that only require the microwave?! No cooking?!? YES! My group decided to make these absolutely yummy Nutella brownies. They turned out absolutely amazing, and I just loved the Nutella filling!

Nutella Lava Brownies
What You Will Need:
-4 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
-2 tablespoons butter
-1 egg
-4 tablespoons sugar
-2 tablespoons flour
-3 tablespoons Nutella
*This recipe makes two mugs. One for you and one for a friend!

Directions:
1. Get two microwave safe mugs. Put 1 tablespoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips in each mug. Microwave each mug separately for 40 seconds each. Remove and stir with a fork until chocolate is completely melted.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to each mug and stir. Beat egg in a small bowl and ass half two each mug and stir. Add 1 tablespoon of flour to each mug and mix until smooth. 
3. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Nutella to each mug, and try to center it. Allow it to sink on its own, do not mix.
4. Microwave each mug separately for 1 minute each. Serve while warm. 

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment