Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Super Quick Update: I Got A Tumblr!

This morning I woke up from an epic dream about my favorite band, Blood On The Dance Floor, that I really wanted to share with you guys. In fact there's many little things I'd love to blog and share with you, but I don't feel they would fit this blog.I like to put a lot of thought and effort into the posts I make here, and primarily post on things that I feel that other people could somehow benefit from in some way, with the occasional personal life post when something huge happens. I've been using my twitter to post some quick updates and statuses, and I have it open as a form of communication. But sometimes 140 characters just isn't enough! So this morning I decided to make a tumblr! :) 

I'll be posting random thoughts, pictures, stories, and just anything that comes to mind to my tumblr, almost daily! I am still in the process of figuring out how everything works and making my page look cute. Check out my tumblr and feel free to follow! Don't forget to give me a link to your tumblr if you have one so I can follow you!



No comments:

Post a Comment