Monday, March 11, 2013

Quick Update: Spring Is Almost Upon Us!

I am certainly not a winter person, at all. Nasty cold weather just seems to bring me down, making me feel run down and tired. Perhaps that may be an explanation to my lethargy and my bleh mood over the last month or so. You can only imagine how excited I am for the beautiful days and colors of spring. And yesterday's gorgeous weather was a sign that those days aren't far away. It was actually nice enough to go for a nice walk around town. Children were playing at every park, people were riding bikes, walking their dog, and enjoying the nice day. While this may still be a rare occurrence, and there will still be cold icky days, within a few weeks it'll be like this all the time. Spring break is two weeks away for me. My favorite time of year, and graduation are coming up fast <3 

It's time to start thinking of spring cleaning your life, and ways to enjoy this lovely weather. From cleaning up your room to getting on track with your personal fitness, and spending more and more time outside, spring is a time for fresh starts. I'm so excited to tell you that over the next few weeks I'll be blogging some ways to make the most with this amazing time of year, and I have so many great ideas for spring related posts! Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments section of this post and I'll do my best to get to it. Over the next 3 months I'll also make a couple personal posts related to the end of my senior year. Until then enjoy the nice days as they come and go outside and get some fresh air! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment