I am loving my Foods & Nutrition class which gives us ideas on how to eat healthier and live healthier lives. I'm also loving learning new recipes and trying out new foods. From time to time, I'll share a couple of the recipes I get in this class with you. I really liked this veggie pizza we made, it's different from the typical veggie pizzas I've tried. It tastes really fresh, and I love the idea of using ranch as a pizza sauce. If you don't like one of the vegetables in this recipe, you can always leave it out. You may also switch out for different veggies such as olives and tomatoes, or anything you like.
What you will need:
-1 container of crescent rolls
-shredded cheddar cheese
-ranch dip mix
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C)
2. Roll crescent dough onto a baking sheet. Pinch the edges together to hide creases and form pizza dough.
3. Put pizza crust in the oven and bake for 12 minutes
4. While the crust is baking, chop up all veggies into small pieces. You may use as much or as little as you want.
5. Once the crust is done baking, remove from the oven and allow to cool on baking sheet in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
6. Mix ranch dip mix and sour cream.
7. Spread the ranch mix over cooled pizza crust.
8. Arrange veggies and cheese over sour cream.
No more baking needed! Enjoy! :)